New 🎉 Feature Labs section and more!
Feature lab section, Advance newsroom settings, and better overview of recipients in Campaign composer
Prezly Feature labs provides anyone with a Premium Plan or higher early access to new Prezly features before they're broadly released. These features are ready to use, but are also still in development, which means your feedback can and will help shape what they become (or don't become).
Go to the Feature labs page in Organization settings to enable new features.
Importance of having a clear overview of where and to whom you're about to send your campaign is one of the core features in Prezly.
You now can access better recipients analysis while you're still creating a campaign and avoid surprises of your campaign not reaching intended audience. All your selected contacts are grouped in 'Valid' and 'Invalid' recipient group.
Changes are coming to the newsroom settings pages. This is the first page in this section that we adapted and released. Gives better explanation of options you have available for your newsroom.
- Translations overview in Story Editor didn't show all options if you had +20 translations. Fixed by introducing two new dropdowns
- Add shortcut to easily create a story from Campaign Composer
- Teammates pages responsive design.
- Add warning for mobile devices about app experience on non-desktop devices
- Better indication (progress bar) when importing contacts
- Improved performance of contact importing
- Updated Prezly API documentation from V1 to V2 https://developers.prezly.com/docs/api/
- Fixed rare case where story editor would not warn you about losing changes while editing a story contact
- After resizing a .gif image in the editor, a .gif still appeared in full on A published story.
- In a story written in Italian, pasted text was not rendering correctly when published.