Adding contacts & reviewing recipients
How to make sure your campaign reaches the right contacts
Once you've added all the text and content to your email, the next two steps in the Campaign Composer are
- Step 2: Adding the contacts you wish to send the email campaign to
- Step 3: Reviewing your recipients list to make sure your list is 100% ready ✅
Similar to the Contacts page, you can easily look for contacts using the left sidebar filters or the filter form above the list of contacts in Step 2 of the Campaign Composer.
There are two ways you can add contacts to your campaign:
- Select your contacts and then click on the "+ Add Contacts" button
- Add them one at a time using the "+" buttons on the right side of the grid. You can also use these buttons to remove added contacts from a campaign.
Step 3 of the Campaign Composer is where you give your recipients list a final look before sending or scheduling the campaign.
You can see which contacts are invalid (bounced, unsubscribed, multiple emails) and quickly clean up your list by removing them from the campaign.
Here is where you can also Preview what a campaign will look like to each contact and Export your recipients list straight into an Excel file.
Watch the video below to see these buttons in action:
And similar to Step 2, there are two ways you can remove contacts from a campaign:
- By selecting your contacts and clicking on the "Remove from Campaign" button.
- By clicking on the red "X" on the right side of the rows to remove them one-by-one.
Alternatively, you can still choose to include invalid contacts, but do note that bounced or unsubscribed contacts will not receive your Email Campaign. This could bring down the metrics in your Campaign Reports.
... and when you're all set, let's jump over to the final step: Send or schedule! 🚀