Another new theme is coming your way!
A peek at the new Greta theme, updates in site settings, and new story embed coming soon
What's new in Prezly?
- OUT NEXT WEEK: New theme going live soon: Greta
- NEW: Portuguese (Brazil) and Spanish (LatAm)
- COMING SOON: Story bookmarks
- FIX: Images in story previews were not showing
- FIX: Users were asked to add contacts already added to campaign
- FIX: Deleted stories were still showing in site
With the launch of the new default Bea theme, we sent an update last week letting you know that on the 31st of March, all sites using the Grid and Classic themes will switch to the Bea theme. You’ll notice this change very soon and we’d love it if you could share any feedback or suggestions with us. :)
On that note...
We're launching another theme soon!
You'll be seeing another new theme in your Themes settings next week.
The Greta theme is an evolution of our Staggered theme, with improved readability, search function, alignment, and overall user experience – all the stuff you need to make your content shine!
Portuguese (Brazil) and Spanish (LatAm)
In the Languages section of your site settings, you can now add the Portuguese (Brazil) and Spanish (Latin America) localization to your site languages.
Coming soon: Story bookmarks
Coming soon to the list of Story Editor embeds is Story Bookmarks! This embed enables you to select stories from a dropdown list of all your published stories across all your sites (if you have more than one) and add them as embeds in your stories.
Bug fixes ✓
- Fixed issue in story previews regarding images not being displayed
- Fixed glitch in the campaign composer, where users were asked to add contacts that they had already added to the campaign
- Fixed issue that was causing deleted stories to still show in sites
Our new updates, fixes, and articles take you through what's new so you can take advantage of Prezly’s latest tips and features.
Check out our roundups from previous months:
BEA theme official release & webinar →
Text alignment for Stories and Campaigns →
Introducing Story Style for Emails →
Got feedback or questions about our updates or how our emails could be better? Let us know or start a conversation with us in our in-app chat.