Creating your Newsroom media gallery
Showcase brand assets like logos, headshots and product pictures
In this article, we'll cover how to add downloadable newsroom media for your visitors to see in your Prezly Newsroom's Media gallery, such as brand logos, product and company pictures, and so on.
Here are some shortcuts:
- Adding a new album to your Newsroom media
- Organizing your images into albums
- Adjusting the layout of your albums
Prezly's Newsroom media gallery allows you to store multiple images and albums. For a good example of media galleries in action, take a look at how IKEA organizes its albums by events, seasons and collaborations.
1. Go to your newsroom settings page, by clicking on Stories > Selecting the Newsroom you want to add a media gallery > Click on the Newsroom Settings tab.
2. Select the Newsroom Media section, and click on Select Images.
3. Once you click on Select Images you'll see some options for where you can upload your images from, such as your computer or a cloud service. You'll also have the chance to crop your images during upload.
💡Pro tip: Learn more about how to upload and edit your images here.
After you've selected your images, you can separate them into different albums. Each album can have its own title, and each image, its own description.
💡Pro tip: Currently, we only support image files (PNG, JPG, GIF), but we plan on adding support for other filetypes in the near future. If you need anything specific, be sure to get in touch!
- Make your album public. You can choose to have a public or private album in your media gallery.
- Edit album name or rearrange the order of albums. You can edit the album name by merely clicking on the title, or rearrange the orders of an entire album by clicking and dragging using the arrows icon next to the album name.
- Adjusting the image size and spacing. To adjust the image size and also the space between images, click onto the cogwheel icon at the end of an album > Change layout
- Rearrange the images within the album. You can do that simply by dragging and dropping the images