Revamping billing: A new Plans page & a self-upgrade option
Improving the way our users handle their billing and plan details is something we've been working on behind the scenes here at Prezly, and we're excited to finally announce our latest release!
The latest updates offers you more control over billing settings, plus a better overview of you subscription & plan limits. Meet the brand new Plans page, the improved Billing page, and last, but definitely not least, the ability to self-upgrade directly in the Prezly app. For info on billing, plans, and upgrades, click here →
1. Choose a plan
2. Confirm your billing information
3. Review the details of your upgrade and purchase your plan upgrade!
- Fixed bug causing editor to scroll up when placeholder is added
- Fixed bug where activity wasn't showing on a contact's profile page
- Fixed bug where "Delivered" stats weren't showing on Campaign reports
- Fixed issue with Gallery settings menu not closing properly
- Improved Grid repositioning
- Improved pre-loader for blocks in the editor
- Fixed uneven amount of cards in themes
- Fixed issue where always visible scrollbar causes unintended content shifting
- Removed large empty space below story and before start of boilerpate
- Improved site selection for stories