Prezly speaks many languages 💬
Prezly users a located all over the world, so we constantly monitor and update a list of languages that we support. Here are some of the latest updates regarding languages:
- We introduced Global label for languages that have more local variations. So now you can find for example French (Global) and French (France) in our language settings.
- Global Arabic locale ar has been added
- UAE Arabic locale ar_AE has been renamed to Arabic (UAE) (formerly was Arabic)
- Global Spanish es locale has been added
- Spanish (Spain) locale es_ES has been renamed to Spanish (Spain) (formerly was Spanish)
Additionally, the newsroom language picker is now "smarter" – it does not display region in your language selection menu when the full name is not really needed. For example, in a newsroom with Dutch (Belgium) and French (Belgium) languages, in the language selection menu you will just see Dutch and French. However in a newsroom with French (France) and French (Canada) we will display their full names.