A new design for the published story modal + other fixes and improvements
We've updated the UI of the 'Your story has been published' modal that appears as an overlay on the story editor as soon as a story is published. The new version of the modal has an X button, allowing users to close the modal, as well as an updated description that adds more emphasis on creating a campaign, while also giving users the option to create a pitch with the story.
- Any changes made to stories by teammates can now be seen in real-time – the first step towards fully collaborative editing
- Fixed story editor errors in spacing, repeating characters, and gallery embed
- Fixed bug where the text formatting did not appear for list items (numbered or bulleted)
- Fixed flash of giant icons appearing when a page loads or when there is a slow network connection in all themes
- Fixed the issue of gallery embeds in the story editor showing differently in the preview
- Fixed the sizing behavior of image captions in campaigns opened using the Outlook app