Use a standard press release format to create your travel press release, and add high-resolution media assets in a custom press room,
- Create professional, eye-catching travel press releases and custom press rooms.
- Add multimedia assets such as videos, images, and audio files
- Distribute your press releases to media contacts and track responses all in one place.
Share large photos and videos with your press room
Journalists are more likely to cover your travel press release if it’s accompanied by photos, videos, and audio files. When you send emails with Prezly, our software automatically generates multimedia previews that link to the larger files - such as travel videos and on-location photos - in your custom social media press room.
Our press rooms include a unique URL, easy asset sharing, and a completely customizable look and feel. They are designed to look beautiful and professional, whether you’re viewing them on a computer, mobile phone, or tablet.
- Add high-resolution images up to 25MB, making it easy to share large files.
- Upload videos to YouTube and Vimeo and embed them directly into your press room.
- Reach a broader audience with eay social sharing via Facebook, Twitter and other networks.
- Measure influencer interest and tailor your follow-up accordingly.
- Add audio files and other supporting content. Prezly supports all file extensions.
Powerful analytics help you measure response rates and more
With Prezly’s detailed analytics dashboard, your PR team can quickly and easily measure influencer interest. Use metrics like email open rates, press room visits, and asset downloads to find your top influencers and customize your follow-up according to what they’re interested in.
Provide company and contact information
Empower busy journalists to request more information about your travel press release. With our socia media press release template, you can add a dedicated press contact, link to social media profiles, and include a company boilerplate.