The better your sports press release, the better your chances of getting high-quality media coverage. Prezly helps your PR team engage sports journalists and bloggers with sports press releases in a standard press release format, accompanied by a custom press room with high-resolution images and videos.

Tell your story with a customized multimedia press room

Journalists only make up about 30% of traffic to Prezly press releases, according to our metricds. The other 70% comes from regular people who are interested in your sports story. Our fully customizable press rooms are the ideal place to engage journalists, bloggers, and sports fans.

Our press rooms come a branded URL and the ability to easily share and download multimedia assets. Every Prezly press room is also optimized to look great on computers, mobile phones, and tablets.

  • Tell your story in greater detail with high-resolution images.
  • Embed high-definition videos from YouTube and Vimeo to help tell your story.
  • Social sharing via Facebook, Twitter and other networks help you bring your sports press release to a broader audience
  • Measure email responses and more with Prezly’s analytics dashboard.
  • Add audio files and other supporting content up to 25MB, making it easy to promote and share large files. Prezly supports all file extensions.

Measure influencer response rates and interest levels

Prezly offers detailed analytics so you can always identify and respond to your top influencers. Quickly see which of your contacts opened your email, who visited your press room, and which assets they downloaded.

Add contact information and company boilerplates

Make it easy for busy journalists and bloggers to request more information about your sports press release. Include a company boilerplate and dedicated press contact with our social media press release template.

Additional resources from the Prezly blog