Create eye-catching fashion press releases and custom press rooms

Prezly makes it easy for your PR team to publish, distribute, and share fashion press releases that get noticed.

Capture the attention of magazine writers, newspaper reporters, and buyers with fashion press releases in a standard press release format, accompanied by a custom press room with high-resolution images and videos.

Example of a social media press release distributed with Prezly

Try Prezly now

Build a custom press room

Complete with a branded URL, customizable look and feel, multimedia assets, and easy social sharing, your custom Prezly press room is the ideal companion to the e-mails you send to the press. Quickly update logos and brand colors, or work with us for affordable custom layouts.

Tell your story in high-definition

Embed high-definition images and videos directly into your press room where they can be viewed and shared by magazine writers, journalists, and fashion bloggers. Prezly automatically previews these media files in your emails, making it easy for your contacts to find and share them.

Track email responses

Use Prezly’s analytics dashboard to instantly know which of your contacts opened your email, visited your press room, and downloaded assets. Gain a clear idea of who is interested in your fashion press release and who isn’t, so your PR team can tailor their follow-up accordingly.

According to our data, journalists only make up about 30% of traffic to Prezly social media press releases. The other 70% comes from regular people who are interested in your fashion stories.

Additional resources from the Prezly blog

7 Ways to Repurpose a Press Release into Great Content

5 Tips for Successful Blogger Outreach

Our favourite social media press releases of October 2013