- Create multimedia event press releases and custom press rooms.
- Add videos, images, and social sharing to catch influencers’ attention and increase views of your press release.
- Email influencers and track responses all in one place.
Get up to 77% more views with a multimedia press room
Prezly makes it easy for PR teams to add videos, images, and other multimedia assets to event press releases, improving your event’s chances of getting covered and increasing views by up to 77% (source: 2012 Online Newsroom and Media Relations Survey).
Distribute your event press release to influencers, bloggers, and journalists via email or social media with one click. Eliminate the need for large file attachments with embedded multimedia previews that link to a custom press room, and track engagement with detailed analytics.
- Embed high-definition videos from YouTube and Vimeo directly into your press room.
- Add high-resolution images and graphics for easy reprinting in newspapers or magazines.
- Bring your event to a broader audience with easy social media sharing via Facebook, Twitter, and other social media networks.
- Track email response rates, press room visits, and asset downloads to identify your most interested influencers.
- Ensure that your press release looks great on computers, mobile phones, and tablets with mobile-optimized templates.
Add context with boilerplates and company information
Use our press release boilerplate to add context to your event and include information about your company or organization.
Provide contact information
Make it easy for busy journalists to request more information about your event. Add a dedicated press contact, link to social media profiles, and include company contact information.