Wednesday, June 15, 2016 — The result is a practical overview with tools to inspire you to get better at your job.
The calibre of contributors is impressive. You can learn from senior in-house folks and agency founders from across Europe and North America. Applied Minds, Bateman Group, Brother,Burson Marsteller, Freuds, Google, Hotwire, Samsung, Sparkpr, and 5WPR, to name but a few.
- The winner, wasn’t around three years ago. Now it’s the world’s top tech comms pro’s’ favourite online tool. PR is moving with the times.
- The top three tools are not PR-specific. They help you remember things, speed up research and version control, and help remote teams collaborate.
- Of the 13 tools that post two votes or more, only three are built for PRs: ITDatabase; Prezly; and TrendKite.
- Tech PR pro’s’ jobs are changing but media relations remains a key function.
- Google is the real enabler (14 votes, if you count all its different bits).
Co-founder, head of product