How to add multimedia to your stories
Add almost any multimedia like links, videos, audio files, tweets and more in your stories
Whenever you wish to insert in-line multimedia to your stories, all you have to do is click on the small but mighty green [+] menu and search for the multimedia type.
- Images or GIFs
- Image galleries for multiple images
- Video links or video files from your computer
- File attachments (PDF, Word, PPT, ZIP, etc)
- Website links
- Podcast and other audio links (Soundcloud, Spotify, etc)
- Social posts
- You can also embed a whole Twitter (now called "X") feed
- Service-specific embeds
- e.g. Typeform, Giphy, Calendly, Google Maps, and more (see full list)
- Site contacts
- Story bookmarks (other published stories from your site(s))
- Tables (you can also copy and paste tables from other sheets)
Under the Embed section in the [+] menu, you can find more embed options specific to a variety of services, such as:
- X (previously "Twitter")
- Facebook and Facebook livestreams
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Maps
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
If there are any services missing that you would like to see in our list, let us know via our chat support and we can submit a feature request to our team on your behalf.
The embed feature, including the service specific embed options, are not available for Prezly users who are still on one of our legacy plans. If you would like to have access to the embed feature, please upgrade your Prezly account to one of the pricing plans that we offer today (as seen on our website).
Need help choosing a plan that best suits your needs? Reach out to us via our chat support – we're available to help you make the transition as smooth as possible!